[OCLUG-Tech] AMD 800 for sale

All proceeds from this sale will be donated to OCLUG.

This AMD 800 box was working when removed from a colo.  The owner
wanted the HDD but has allowed me to dispose of the box.

You'll get : 52X CDROM, 512 MB RAM, video card (RAGE Mobility-L is
stamped on the card), a NIC, and an ATA 100 RAID controller.
Everything as is.

See the URLs below for images.

   http://www.langille.org/tmp/case-front.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/case-back.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/motherboard.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/boot-1.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/boot-2.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/boot-3.jpg

Please send me your best offer via offlist email.  Offers close on
Thursday August 25th 2005 at 9PM EST.  I'll announce the winner the
next day.  Highest or any offer not necessarily accepted... etc, you
know all that legal stuff....

cheers
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/