Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Debian Wireless

i'm not sure if this is relevant as I've never used a usb wireless
adapter, but I would assume that when you plug a usb device in, it
gets reported in some logfile with all the relevant information as to
the newly created device and some of its properties.

I think its /var/log/messages, but as I'm on a mac right now I cant
double check.