[OCLUG-Tech] Emergency: Need transportation for LitW

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Emergency: Need transportation for LitW
  • From: Kyle McMartin <kyle [ at ] mcmartin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:07:52 -0400
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, while we had two offers of a barbeque, nobody has
volunteered to transport it (which is the major problem). If someone
could get back to me ASAP, I would very much appreciate it, otherwise
we may need to call the event off, which would make me very unhappy
given the amount of food I have in my hallway for everyone.

Cheers,
--
Kyle McMartin