Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Sound problems with FC4 + ALSA + bttv ??

While I have no specific information for you, I remember searching for
other fc4 related bugs, and found that sound is a big issue with fc4.
I'd suggest searching the fedora/redhat site for your specific issues..
updating your system might also be a good idea, a lot of bugs get fixed
in the first few rounds of updates.  (man up2date or man yum)
cheers!
--Raj.