Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Newsreader that does proper threading

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 02:54:13PM -0400, Dave Edwards wrote:

> > How about Mozilla or Mozilla Thunderbird?
>
> Doesn't Mutt have mailreader functionality?

I hope and assume you mean 'newsreader functionality', because
otherwise I don't know what I've been using for my mail. ;)

As for newsreading functionality, I can't find anything from a few
simple searches in the text-based accompanying manual, and opening
'news://' etc. URLs doesn't seem to work.  If it does, it's a little
hidden; dunno.