[OCLUG-Tech] [JOB SPAM] fulltime linux driver work

Hello all,

From what I know this is a fulltime position through a headhunter.
If interested, please contact Jaspreet.

-Bart

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Jaspreet Singh <jaspreet_sachdev-at-yahoo-dot-com>

We are seeking to hire Senior level Linux Development
Engineer with
strong
experience with Linux kernel, kernel modules &
drivers.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Linux Kernel development & test, includes
development of kernel
modules &
drivers for a next generation networking product.

QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree (BEE or Bsc, or better)
- 5 or more years of Linux development experience.
- Strong C programming skills
- Strong experience and knowledge with Linux kernel
(as well as kernel
modules & drivers).
- Experience with Linux 2.4 & 2.6 kernels.
- Must have good understanding of the Linux networking
stack and its
linkage
to user level socket functionality.
- Strong communication Skills

DESIRABLE:
- Knowledge of Linux memory management, thread
management, bus
interfaces
(PCI-X preferred), DMA, IRQs is very desirable
- Knowledge of kevent / kqueue functionality.
- Experience with networking protocols ( ie. TCP/IP,
HTTP) .
- Experience with data products like routers, bridges
& switches.
- Knowledge of system-performance tuning.