Not making next L3GO

Can't tell you when, exactly, wherefore, etc. but I won't be available
next L3GO. Bummer, but sitting with you guys on the dock NOT talking
about work but about water and watercraft would have been nice.

No response needed for below, just FYI.

Speaking of watercraft, this was the only Kayak I was seriously
considering due to the affordable price point.

    https://www.mec.ca/en/product/6015-225/gt-105-kayak?colour=Orange

In-store pickup only, none in Ottawa. Could support a bike in a pinch
though not recommended. Short enough to somehow make it to apartment
upstairs if absolutely required, at 3.2m long but not through apartment
entrance hallway's tight turn. Have been considering folding kayaks,
since they could go on a bike trailer, but I don't think they're
suitable for the Ottawa river. Packrafts are more compact, lighter, and
tried and testing carrying a bike on them if it comes to that, but I
want something that's faster and would just leave the bike somewhere
instead as the only goal is fun rather than pretend I can go on an
expedition.

    https://www.mec.ca/en/product/6026-572/lake-folding-kayak?colour=White%2FOrange
    https://www.mec.ca/en/product/6008-983/inlet-folding-kayak?colour=White

Been considering this for a while instead were it not for the price tag.
The Puffin Saco or the Quest 150 specifically. The canoes are nice but
just too expensive, bulky, and heavy. These would go in a trailer. Too
bad their warehouse burned to the ground in 2019.

    https://www.pakboats.com/folding-kayaks/

Trak is nice but too expensive at over 5 grand USD.

    https://www.trakkayaks.com/cdn/shop/files/trak-2-0-easy-set-up_1000x.gif?v=1620933398