Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.

I will show again, promise, but sick as a dog + plans changed. Next month
will be a yes, looking forward to finally being settled after moving my
girlfriend into the west end.

Got as far as getting an RHEL VM up + inspecting if xz install hilarity
affected Winblow's usual compression apps. All clean on account of poor
source management (copy paste code, 7Z et all are a nightmare lol) and no
interest in targeting the platform, apparently. WSL is jailed well enough
that the SSH stuff won't affect ordinary setups if someone is ridiculous
enough to run that in prod...

Have a good evening folks!