Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

> > > Er...  tomorrow night!  I just got back from 3 weeks in the woods by bike...
>
> > I'm planning on attending as well.
>
> Same. Planning on being there tomorrow, Tuesday.

We still all going given the thunderstorm watch?

    Severe thunderstorm watch in effect
    Effective 1 hour and 44 minutes ago
    Expires in 7 hours and 12 minutes

    For: Gatineau
    Conditions are favourable for the development of severe
    thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts,
    large hail and heavy rain.

    Hazards:
    Wind gusts up to 90 km/h.
    Nickel to ping pong ball size hail.
    Localized heavy rainfall.

    Timing:
    This afternoon.

    Scattered thunderstorms are expected to move through the region this
    afternoon ahead of a cold front. The main hazards with any storms
    will be wind gusts to 90 km/h and up to ping pong ball sized hail.

https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca/

I see some red and yellow on the radar that looks like it would hit
downtown Ottawa.