Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 02:00:11PM -0500, Alex Pilon wrote:
> So by now, can you commit to not coming today?
>
> Ben, in that event, would you still come?

I guess not -- I have to be up early tomorrow morning to train a new
employee on pole surveying.  I also have to meet up with Hydro One to
fight an insane $10,000 quote to replace 1 pole to get power at Pick
Road.  Nothing is ever easy. :-/

		-ben
--
"Thought is the essence of where you are now."