Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.

Awww. Yeah, I missed you, even if I am being mercenary.

> but lots of nerd talk anyways...  Alex taught this old VIM dog some
> new tricks...

Not much, just:

- Vim text objects (e.g., ci", ci), ci<, cat, etc.)
- less & key to show only matches, independent pattern from the /?
  patterns
- less' \K, as a dirty trick to not highlight matches, e.g., jump from
  ^commit to commit in git log
- git log --grep, -S, -G, --pretty=…, -L :func:file
- quickfix list + [q & ]q
- :make, :grep, :makeprg, :grepprg
    * especially with linters, so you can chew through the 600 linter
      warnings someone else left behind
- or doing that with fzf.vim
- and other fuzzy matching within Vim

> and kvetched about GoC data management...

Yeah, not publicly talk about that. For one though, the Termium dataset
dump is… strange denormalization.