Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

> > Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today, Tue Jun  8 18:30:00 EDT 2021.
> > Red Pepper Thai/Viet restaurant, 246 Queen Street.
>
> Well, are we going to venture out and try a meeting outdoors?

I lost track of the rules. I think this is it, right? We should be fine?

    https://covid-19.ontario.ca/zones-and-restrictions
    The Stay-at-Home order is in place until June 2, 2021, as the
    province continues to deal with the impacts of COVID-19covid 19.

    […]

    This means you must stay at home. You should only go out for necessities […]

    […]

    Read the full list of reasons you can go out in the regulation.

    Gatherings

    You are not allowed to gather indoors with anyone you do not live
    with, except one other person from outside of the household who
    lives alone and caregivers.

    Outdoor gatherings are permitted up to five people. Physical
    distancing of 2 metres must be maintained with people outside your
    household, with limited exceptions for caregivers.

    […]

    You must stay at least two metres apart from everyone else and wear
    a mask or face covering during permitted events such as a wedding,
    funeral or religious service, rite or ceremony.

    […]

    If a police officer or other provincial offences officer has reason
    to suspect that you are participating in an organized public event
    or social gathering, they may require you to provide information to
    ensure you are complying with restrictions. This additional
    enforcement tool will only be in effect during the Stay-at-Home
    order.