Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On Tue 2020-12-01 08:00:01 -0500, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today, Tue Dec  8 18:30:00 EST 2020.
> Red Pepper Thai/Viet restaurant, 246 Queen Street.

I have reasons to not go in person to any meetings any more, as much as
I am in favour of supporting COVID-impacted local businesses. Are RGB
and BCRL intent on attending in person?

If not, host how? Dianne's or MCR's Jitsi Meet? Somebody else going to
set up Meet in a flash while working full time? I've got some
deliverables for tomorrow so I may not make the meeting. I'm on 100 Mbit
small biz unlimited FTTN so I suppose I could set it up for the next
time.

And yes BCRL, I would use static linking for millenials™¹ to keep this
Java stuff away from the rest of my precious systems until I figure out
how to properly sandbox it.

¹: https://jitsi.github.io/handbook/docs/devops-guide/devops-guide-docker