Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On 2019-01-03 16:24, Alex Pilon wrote:
> On 2019-01-02 Jan:30 -0500, Brenda J. Butler wrote:
> > Well, if we put it on the Transitway, it should be OK.

I'm not sure how I missed Brenda's message.  I don't think the list delivered
it to me.

> Still a short walk for some, on a hopefully not icy day. Let's see per
> specific choice in latter discussion.
>
> > Maybe in Hintonburg/Westboro area?  Transitway stops Bayview/Tunneys
> > Pasture/Westboro.

And Dominion.  After that it is a leap out.

> > For example, there is Donna's/Newport's on Churchill near Westboro
> > station.  There are lots of other choices but we should be careful to
> > choose a quiet place where we can hear each other talk.  A place which
> > is open in the evening (not every place is).
>
> Ask John? I'm too recently in the area to know about the pubs.

That's my old 'hood, but a lot has changed...

> > I have to say, the Red Pepper is a nice quiet restaurant, and has
> > excellent food, so I'm OK staying there.  But I'm also OK going to
> > another place.
>
> That and Richard is at least on good terms with the operators AFAIK.

Yeah, Rose was disappointed our weekly bike group didn't follow her from
Bank/Gladstone where we had been meeting for at least 6 years to Queen, but the
prices were higher and the bike parking sucks, so she's happy to see us once
per month.

> Alex Pilon

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!