Upon virtualization of tux.oclug.on.ca in my basement we appear to have lost
lists.oclug.on.ca.  This list has been moved to
sigs-l3go [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org.

We do have sign-up and archives at lists.linux-ottawa.org
<http://lists.linux-ottawa.org/>

I'm planning to be at L3GO meeting tonight at 18:30 unless there are no others
planning to attend.
Red Pepper Thai/Viet restaurant, 246 Queen Street.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!