Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

> > Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today, Tue Oct 10 18:30:00 EDT 2017.
> > Red Pepper Thai/Viet restaurant, 434 Bank Street (NW corner at Gladstone).
>
> Ok, this is closed, so I should change that message!
>
> At this point, I'd suggest meeting at the 246 Queen Street location since I've
> never actually tried it yet.

It's not bad. It feels a bit more «haute classe» than the other place, a *bit*.
Well, aside from the fact that you're below a gentleman's club on the fourth
floor… and a parliamentary newspaper. At least the construction noise from the
LRT will have died down at that hour.