Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Looking ahead to October venue and time change [was: Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.]

  • Subject: Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Looking ahead to October venue and time change [was: Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.]
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 23:30:22 -0400
On 2017-09-29 22:15, Brenda J. Butler wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:37:58PM -0400, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:

> > > OK. Never been to that other Red Pepper, hope the quality is the same. Red
> > > Pepper has amazing quality.
> >
> > I presume the Queen Street location has similar quality.  I've not had
> > complaints about the quality of Red Pepper other than new server mistakes.
> > Some of the HPVOoO guys aren't quite so keen.

> > > We may get some quietude depending on the day of the week we go (where
> > > Friday would the worst choice).
> >
> > Good point, I hadn't thought of that...
>
> Most days are ok.  Are you talking about 2nd week of the month or is
> the week also up for discussion?  I don't need alcohol, food is ok but
> I try not to eat too much in the evenings -- so as long as they have
> smaller portions of what they serve (soups or appetizers are ok) I'll
> be happy.  I agree with aiming for a quiet place/time, so earlier in
> the week might be better.

I think the week of the month is also up for discussion if it is a problem for
anyone.  The exact week isn't important, but in the long run I think
consistency is important.  There are some weeks that work better over the year
due to various holidays...

> bjb

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!