Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Some git stuff

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:36:57PM -0400, Alex Pilon wrote:
> 	graph = log --graph --decorate --all --patch --cc
>   […]
> 	logg = log --graph --decorate --all --oneline
>   […]
> 	logd = log --graph --decorate --all --pretty='%C(auto)%h [%ai]%d %s'
>   […]

I also forgot that if you're like me, and once in a while you come
across somebody needing help recover something from the reflog, you can
add the commit hash as a positional arg at the end, and despite no
branches HEADs' history including that commit, it'll still be visible in
the resultant graph.

Very useful for visualizing where in the history is the branch that
you're trying to recover, or whatnot. Especially when helping somebody
after a bad rebase!