Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

  • Subject: Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.
  • From: Michael Richardson <mcr [ at ] sandelman [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 14:44:23 -0400
Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca> wrote:
    >> -e Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today, Tue Oct 13 18:30:00 EDT
    >> 2015.  Red Pepper Thai/Viet restaurant, 434 Bank Street (NW corner at
    >> Gladstone).

    > I expect to be there.

    > Did the last two months happen?

Some people (including me) were there in September.

I received a CHIP (the $9 one) in the mail on Tuesday, and got it working on
Wednesday.    It's stupidly small.... but the VoCore is still smaller.
Shall I bring them?

]     mcr [ at ] sandelman [ dot ] ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [