[SIGS-L3GO] Move meeting to NedDev01 next week

Hello Git-slingers,

Since NedDev 0.1 is in town this week, I propose we move this months' L3GO
meeting (which was scheduled to be tomorrow) to Tuesday next week, within
walking distance to the conference site (Westin Hotel).  It will be the final
evening of NedDev01, so some may have already left town.

One possibility is to return to the East India Company buffet (Somerset just
west of Elgin) like we did last year during the last OLS.

I'm open to other suggestions for the venue.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!