home | list info | list archive | date index | thread index

Re: not getting mail

No problem
Its gmail dumping into spam.
Just wierd that should start happening.
I think I have it fixed now.

On Thu, Sept 24, 2026, 5:15 p.m. James via linux <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
wrote:

> Sep 24, 2026 12:42:06 Eric Brackenbury via linux
> <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>:
>
> > Hi
> > My mail has stopped for some reason.
> > Could whomever deals with it please help
> > Thanks
> > Eric Brackenbury
>
> Mmm.
> I hate mail problems (sorry I can't fix it).
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank message to linux+unsubscribe [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org
> To get help send a blank message to linux+help [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org
> To visit the archives: https://lists.linux-ottawa.org
>
>

message navigation