From: Scott Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 17:00
To: caretakers [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org
Subject: July Meeting...

We didn’t really have any discussions on topics on a July 4th meeting.

I might have something, but nothing definite yet. I’ve been a little busy and on training the past week and a half.

Does anyone have a topic they would be interested in presenting? I know that John and Tug will not be available.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy
scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com<mailto:scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com>

message navigation