Pinebook PRO for sale

Hi,

I have a Pinebook Pro that I don't really use, so I'm offering it for
sale.  It's in excellent condition.  New, it costs USD $219; you can
have mine for CAD $100.

https://pine64.com/

I'll factory-reset the OS to your choice of the following Manjaro
images:

https://manjaro.org/download/

(Select ARM and PINEBOOK PRO to see the options).

If interested, please reply to me directly.

Regards,

Dianne.