Re: password keepers

Hi,

Because I use a password keeper strictly for my own use and not any kind
of sharing across a company, I use a modified version of TkPasman.

https://wbsoft.home.xs4all.nl/linux/tkpasman.html

It's unfortunately no longer maintained, but I hacked it slightly to
improve the encryption algorithm that it uses.  It stores passwords
in a local file encrypted with openssl's aes-128 encryption algorithm.
I back up this encrypted file to several locations including one
off-site location.

Again... not for everyone, but if you're looking for something
self-hosted, open-source and dead simple to deploy, might be worth a
look.

Regards,

Dianne.