Re: OCLUG meeting Thursday April 6th 2023

On 23/04/03, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> What is Joseph Potvin doing now?

Haven't spoken to him in at least a year, but he was heavily invested in
an internet of rules, Xalgorithms.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!