Re: Job opening: Linux sysadmin / infrastructure engineer

I'll soon be posting a senior infrastructure position that is a lot of
high-level planning but also hands-on work.   Linux, Networking,
Clustering, some Windows.

Must be located within the GTA though within reasonable proximity to
404 / Highway 7 (Markham) because occasional work in the data center
will be required.

This is with Interac - absolutely amazing company to work for.

We won't officially be posting the position for another month but we
can hire before then if we find the right person