Re: Re: reMarkable 2

Sounds very interesting. I also understand that this linuxwacom project can turn your device into an input device to other graphical apps like GIMP so the move of your hands is much more natural than whatever you could you with a usual mouse.

I'm looking forward to see such demo.

Thanks :-)

JFM

On 2023-03-04 18:00, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
Hello all,

Thank you for the great meeting this past Thursday night at the OCLUG.  I really enjoyed Jean-Francois' talk on the reMarkable 2; as mentioned during that meeting, the talk inspired me to try out my Wacom One, and to make an effort to reduce my paper-based note taking as well.

And you'll never guess what I also found..
The Linux Wacom Project: https://linuxwacom.github.io/

Looks like I'll have a topic for a future OCLUG talk as well :)

Sincerely,
Katie