Re: Presentation file for tonight

It has already been uploaded to the wiki.

https://wiki.linux-ottawa.org/doku.php?id=meetingpresentations2023

On 02/03/2023 14:42, James wrote:
Can you upload it somewhere else?
I use mediafire.
I can put it on mine if you want to email it to me.

Mar. 2, 2023 10:57:21 Jean-Francois Messier <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>:

I want to send this file (http or otherwise) so that it can be copied to the linux-ottawa.org web site. Can someone tell me how to proceed ? I just don't want to overload everyone by sending it to the list.

Thanks :-)