Perl developer needed

Hi, all,

I currently work on contract for a US-based web host maintaining the
control panel their clients use to manage their web hosting accounts.

I'm retiring as of the end of April, so my client is looking for
someone to take over from me.  It would probably be a full-time
contract (40h/week.)

The job involves maintaining and improving a largish legacy Perl code
base running mostly on Linux with a few FreeBSD machines in the mix.
It requires expert-level Perl 5 knowledge.  Knowledge of C on UNIX would
also be big asset.  You also need to be familiar with Linux system
administration and understand TCP/IP networking concepts.

Anyway, if this is something that interests you, please drop me a line
with your resume.

Regards,

Dianne.