Re: Fwd: Reminder Housekeeping

I joined the mailing list just last week - after one of those "I wonder if there is a Ottawa LUG" moments (that was easily answered).

FWIW as I joined after that thread - Legal Name: Mark Pearson; I don't feel any burning desire to vote on anything though having just joined.

I joined specifically to meet up with Linux folk in the Ottawa area so count me in if something physical gets setup. As someone who works from home it's always nice to see people in real life....I spend way too many hours in front of a computer screen as it is :P

Mark