New Years resolution: Check out Ottawa co-working spaces

  In particular, if you're looking for a place to work away from home,
I've been a member of https://www.coworkly.ca/ in Vanier pretty much
since it opened its doors (I was member #2). There's lots of public
space to set up your laptop, but I have my own private office loaded
with laptops and displays all to myself with 24-hour access.

  If you're looking for a place to work in the new year, check it out.

Rob Day