Re: Is the mailing list SPF setup fixed?

On Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:38:29 -0500
Mark <epistemik [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Received here.

Interesting.  Because it still breaks my DKIM.  I wonder if you have
marked the list address as always-allow?  I suspect some gmail.com users
might not get the messages.

What I can do, I guess, is modify my mail filter so it doesn't DKIM-sign
messages destined for linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org.

Regards,

Dianne.