Re: Fwd: Home automation and concept art

With September meeting passed, how about we plan OpenSource in home automation talk for the October meeting? I will start with OpenHAB as visualization and scripting IDE, Zephyr as a sensor OS, GATT and MQTT as communication solutions. Richard, will you present your project? Do we have other presenters or shall we start a discussion after? I suggest the meeting goes virtual since I am planning to demonstrate some OpenHAB in action that I can do only at home.

Thoughts and comments?
/Dmitriy