Linux laptops are an out of the box phenomenon

Hi all,

Here are a few questions to consider.

And by consider, I mean, find more and better questions.

Answers can come as presentations at question-based meetings.

Linux is all over the modern web. Containers, VMs, clouds, phones, TVs, all the edge devices. What are the most important Linux things to learn to excel in the modern web?
(Linus' phone number is not a correct answer)

Linux and Unix and BSD - haha.
Behind every non-Linux OS, there is a secret OSS lining.
Has OSS taken over?

All the insecure bits and bobs that are included in the Web of OSS languages are exposing us to risk. Can we fix that? Can we analyze some types of error out of the code with Static Analysis?
I am loving ShellCheck.
What OSS Static Analysis tools are helping you to code safer?

I am looking forward to your questions!

All my very best,
Rob