Survey: Will you attend the next Ottawa Linux User Group meeting in person? (September 1, 2022)

  • Subject: Survey: Will you attend the next Ottawa Linux User Group meeting in person? (September 1, 2022)
  • From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046 [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 01:00:06 +0000
Hello all,

I'm wondering if everyone can please take a couple minutes and complete the following survey about attendance at the next Ottawa Linux User Group meeting (September 1st at 7pm):
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9GY3SPF

FYI:  As it looks right now, we will be strongly recommending mask-wearing (except while eating).  We are working with the Professional Development Club at the University of Ottawa to plan, and are open to comments, questions, and suggestions.

Sincerely,
Katie