Thank You!

Hello all,

Thank You to everyone for the awesome discussion at the Ottawa Linux User Group meeting last night.  I really appreciate your attention, inclusion, and your incredible insights and feedback on my presentation.

I also wanted to pass along an update.  Last night I talked about how I had proposed a new Open Tools for Public Health (open standards, interfaces, open source software, etc.) working group to the Ontario Public Health Association in April.  The update I provided was disappointing, however, today I have received another update: I have received a specific description of how to form this group from the OPHA.  They are going to support my attempt, and have provided additional information and tools to help.  As I am going to try, I will likely have another update to present to the Ottawa LUG in a couple of months.  The entire proposal will likely be about 12 pages.

Would anyone be open to providing feedback as I work on this?

Thank you so much!
Katie