Anyone interested in a Perl / email gig?

Hi,

I received an email from someone asking for the following:

  "Basically we're looking for the Postfix filter to intercept all
   mails, store their contents on the server and the save the email's
   details in a mysql database (from / recipients / date / subject &
   links to where the mime parts / attachments are saved), and then
   replace the original mail with a message that contains a link to where
   they can read the mail. The link will probably include the mysql
   inserted row id and the recipient's email address."

The client wants to implement the filter in Perl using Mailmunge
(https://www.mailmunge.org/)

I have a full-time gig and don't have time to work on this.  If you're
interested, please email me and I'll put you in contact with the potential
client.

Also, many of you may not see this email because OCLUG's mailing list
still breaks SPF after more than a year. :( If you *do* see this email
and know someone who might be interested but might not see the email,
please pass it along.

Regards,

Dianne.