Fate of og-wifi project

Is the og-wifi project still active?

If not, are there people interested in this initiative, or the idea of a community wifi?

Here is what I see online today. I seem to recall discussion stating they were going dormant, for various reasons. Personally, I'm good for ISP access at this time - but wondering what option exist for lower-income, in terms of affordable Internet plan or free community network in around Ottawa.

search(gg: og-wifi -marijuana -weed -shatter ottawa):
--in
 * https://www.ogwifi.ca/                                    #(unreach as of this date)
 * https://www.zoominfo.com/c/ottawa-gatineau-wifi/211075577 #(still has entry listing people involved)
 * https://apt613.ca/best-wifi-hotspots-in-ottawa/           #(mentions downtown options)
..
 * Getting Involved - Ottawa Gatineau Wifi http://ogwifi.ca › getting-involved
                      1. Adopt a hotspot: If there's an ogWiFi hotspot that's near you, consider
                         “adopting” it — by fixing it if it goes down, and helping out users
 * Ottawa Needs Community Owned Internet for All! - ACORN ...https://acorncanada.org › take-action › ottawa-needs-co...
   Mar. 26, 2021 — Expansion of programs that offer free or subsidized devices to low income people; Provide FREE public
                   wifi in all public spaces such as bus ...

archives("ogwifi"):
--
 * https://www.mail-archive.com/wsfii-discuss [ at ] lists [ dot ] okfn [ dot ] org/msg00211.html - InfoWorld (broken link)
 * https://www.mail-archive.com/wsfii-discuss [ at ] lists [ dot ] okfn [ dot ] org/msg01026.html - Haiti (good idea)

Thanks,
Allan Fields <afields [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
FYI: "pip install xkcdpass" - https://github.com/redacted/XKCD-password-generator