Any experiences with Sympa?

Hi,

I upgraded my web server to Debian 11 "Bullseye" last night and it
rather rudely removed Mailman, which I use to manage three mailing
lists.  That's because Mailman 2 is no longer supported.  I took a look
at Mailman 3, but it's not an option because it doesn't support
Sendmail well (and for other reasons, I'm constrained to use that MTA,
alas.)  Mailman 3's documentation is also awful and frankly, the
software looks half-baked.

I re-installed Mailman 2 from source, but I don't think that's a viable
long term option.  Has anyone had experience with Sympa?  I'm
considering that as a replacement for my mailing lists.

Regards,

Dianne.