Re: Question about setting up a personal wiki for a very small team

  • Subject: Re: Question about setting up a personal wiki for a very small team
  • From: John Brooks <john [ at ] fastquake [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 19:17:20 -0400
On 2021-06-21 7:15 p.m., Kevin Szabo wrote:
Alan, I remember you have set up a number of wikis in the past.  A friend is looking for a simple-ish wiki to record his own information and likely a small amount of interaction with a small team. Do you have a favourite small wiki you like to roll out?  Some of the modern wikis are very large (reimplementing wikipedia I suspect, or extending it). That's too much for this task.

Thanks for any pointers,

- Kevin

I've enjoyed using Dokuwiki.

https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki