Re: reMarkable 2 paper tablet

Actually, there are many players in this field, and I actually bought
another, previously. This is the NewYES Notebook. You write with a
special pen, that you can use either with an ink like on their pages, or
you can use the plastic end, which works on a re-usable drawing surface.
My problems are that the paper is a special one that you need to order
and is getting expensive. And I think it cannot be recycled. And writing
on the re-usable surface makes rather large lines and the drawing space
is rather small, IMHO. The thing that I found impressive, however, is
that when you use a different paper page, or turn the page to write on
the other side, it s actually detected, and this has nothing to do with
the actual binder. Everything is within the special pen. You can even
take the piece of paper somewhere out of the binder and keep writing on
it. It works with Android fine, but sometime the sync between the
written pages and the actual app in Android takes time. So this is not
something I could see used for live presentations.