Anyone looking for embedded work?

Hi,

I have a friend whose company is looking for an embedded developer
(currently on a TI C2000 MCU) for software that interfaces with
flight data recorders.  If you are interested or know someone who is,
please drop me a line and I can put you in touch.

(This isn't a Linux job, I suspect.  Either bare-metal or some kind of
RTOS.)

Regards,

Dianne.