recommend a 4 bay hot-swap chassis?

Hey folks,

I have a couple of these and was looking for another one but seems
they are no longer available.  They go nicely into a tower case and
provide cheap drive hot-swap capabilities on a Linux server.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00DGZ42SM

I think they were only about $80 each when I bought them.

Anyone have a recommendation for something similar?  I've been
searching around and not much coming up.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"