Re: help with find

Awesome, thanks.
I want to check al the file sizes before I delete things because I am paranoid. :-)

On 2020-12-28 7:51 p.m., Dianne Skoll wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 19:39:29 -0500
James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca> wrote:

I want to find all the empty .txt files under the current directories.
I eventually want to delete them. :-)
There are spaces in the directory names.
What about:  find . -name \*.txt -empty -ls

And to delete: find . -name \*.txt -empty -print0 | xargs -0 rm -v

Regards,

Dianne.