Re: references from the OpenSTV talk

On 2020-11-05 21:11, Scott Murphy wrote:
> For more information see
>
> http://www.fairvote.org/
> http://www.electoral-reform.org.uk/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote
> https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/how-should-i-run-my-community-elections
> http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.NSF/Files/meekm/%24file/meekm.pdf
> https://youtu.be/yhO6jfHPFQU
> https://github.com/conservancy/voting
>
> The last link is the software I was planning on demoing, but it requires old PHP, 4 probably and I had 7 installed. Maybe a short demo in the future, or a short video showing the vote process, the processing, and the results.

And for completeness, here is the software Rusty worked on in 2001 for
the Austrailan Capital Territory:
	https://www.elections.act.gov.au/elections_and_voting/electronic_voting_and_counting

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!