Re: Installing a Linux-based OS on an eMac G4

I don't know if there are any later linux distributions for the emac but lubuntu is upto 20.04 for x86.

On October 7, 2020 14:20:05 "Pierre J. LaViolette" <pierrej [ dot ] laviolette [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca> wrote:
Greetings,

I am a first-time potential user of Linux. I have known about the Linux world for quite a long time and have a small project that would bring me into that world. However, I have no computer programming skills and consider myself a knowledgeable user of Apple products.

Rather than put the details in the email, I have attached a PDF of my request for assistance.

Thanks in advance for any assistance someone may be able to provide.

Salutations,

Pierre LaViolette