If people are looking for a nice co-working space here in Ottawa ...

... given the unpredictability of the pandemic timeline, if anyone
is looking for a really convenient and well-designed co-working
space because they can't go back to the office yet, I've been a
member of https://www.coworkly.ca/ since it opened (I was member
number two) and I would without hesitation recommend checking it
out.

  Pre-pandemic, both locations were pretty busy but, as you might
expect, a lot of members cancelled to stay home. Lately, activity
has been picking up bit by bit, but founder Maher Arar could really
use more members.

  I'm a member at the Vanier location and, at the moment, Maher is
finishing a new set of small offices on the second floor so that,
in a few weeks, there will be a number of offices of different
sizes appropriate for anywhere from 1 to 4 people. I already have
dibs on one of the new 1-person offices. The larger offices would
be ideal for small teams who feel safe working together, and there
are a few teams just like that here now.

  I could go on, but check out the pictures online and take the
virtual tour. I could have worked at home all this time, but I
think the membership here was easily worth the price, just to get
out of the condo.

  I have no financial interest in people joining. (OK, that's a
tiny lie since Maher is giving referral Amazon gift cards, but
that's where it ends.) So if you're looking for a place to work
individually, or have a small team that needs a workplace, check
it out.

Rob Day

https://www.coworker.com/mag/members-choice-awards-2019-north-america