Epson Workforce WF-7720 printer drivers

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Mint Linux 20.04 from 16.04 and in the process the printer, an Epson Workforce WF-7720, no longer functions quite right.

Instead of nice colour printouts, I get pages full of little house shaped characters.

I get the same issue from my new linux system, but it works fine from windows.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Carolyn