Re: Linux Webcam Recommendations

A bit late to the party - but I just bought a used monitor from a local
store that happened to come with a built-in webcam that works surprisingly
well.  I have switched to using that one instead of the one on my laptop so
I'm looking at the camera face-on instead of sideways.  Not what I expected
when I bought the monitor - I got it because it was a reasonable cost from
a local store, but that might be an option as well if webcams are still not
available.