Re: Re: Linux Webcam Recommendations

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020, Brett Delmage wrote:

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020, Brett Delmage wrote:

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020, Rick Cuthill wrote:
Seem my search is moot anyway because webcams are sold out everywhere

Buyapi.ca just sent out an email today about the new rPi cameras. I purchased the old camera with a pi from them a few years ago.

Correct link!:
https://petapixel.com/2020/04/30/raspberry-pi-unveils-12-3mp-camera-module-with-interchangeable-lenses/

and

https://www.buyapi.ca/product/raspberry-pi-hq-camera/